Thursday 4 April 2013

Silver silk with a twist of mint


Have you ever had one of those days when you got ready for work and your hair co-operated???  Yesterday was one of those days.

What I wore while my hair co-operated




Pale mint blazer, Jones (thrifted, Sally Army), $7
Silver silk blouse, Calvin Klein (thrifted, Sally Army) $3
Black dress pants, Ricki's (thrifted, Sally Army) $7
Green striped scarf, Jacob's $20


Long gold necklace, Zellers clearance $4
Light green crystal studs, Kohls (3 pack for $12)


Suede pumps, Nine West (thrifted at charity shop, $2)

What my thrifty outfit cost (including shoes and accessories): $47




I bought this silk blouse at a 50% off sale at Salvation Army.  It was in pristine condition.  I threw it in the wash, on the delicate cycle and it came out fine.




Erm, ignore the wrinkles in the blouse :)


No comments:

Post a Comment